• Home
  • » Open business in Qatar

Open business in Qatarunverified ad

Price: QR 0.00
September 21, 2022
Views: 20
Ad ID: 4961
Purpose: Wanted
Description:

You can only begin doing business in Qatar as a foreign investor if you have a minimum authorized share capital of USD 55,000 and at least one local Qatari partner. Private LLC companies are the most standard business setups, with the foreign investor owning up to 49% of the shares, with the remaining 51% held by the Qatari partner, who is typically an expert passive Qatari shareholder. Though limited, the Ministry of Business and Trade may authorize 100% foreign ownership on a case-by-case basis and in specific sectors such as agriculture, health, education, tourism, information technology, and entertainment.

Contact Information
Categories:   
Address: Doha, Qatar,

Leave a Comment